Friday, October 7, 2011

Inside Out Halloween Bow

 

I have two boys, yet I love making bows. Because of this, I know I will probably never have a girl! LOL

I make one or two bows a month for The Ribbon Retreat Blog. Sometimes I make them for my friends for gifts. My friend just had a baby girl and I made her a bunch of little ones. So sweet.
This was my bow for our Halloween Link Party.

I usually do boutique style, twisted boutique, and regular two loop bows, but I decided to try out the Inside Out technique. This technique is usually found on the bottom of big stacked bows. I threw in some korkers and you have a fun, funky bow for Halloween! :)

You can see more of how I made the Inside Out Halloween Bow by clicking the link.

What type of bows are your favorite??? 
I'd love to hear what you think! :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment